To make a substantial positive contribution to the creation of
a society where
all people can live meaningful fulfilling lives.
- Research and Pioneerism. To research and understand the principles that
underpin the "nature of things". To boldly go where no one has gone before.
- Minessence. To take complex ideas and/or technologies and simplify them
so as to benefit others.
- Prophet and Vision. To pass on to others our vision of how a better society
can be created through: Acceptance, Commitment and Conscious Living (ACCL).
- Collaborative Individualism. To engage in the transformation of society through both individual independent action and cooperative action, bound together by a commitment to the mission and vision of our collaborative enterprise.
- Technology and Science. To make ACCL accessible throughout the world
through using best practice science and technology.
- Tradition and Convivial Technology. To understand and respect existing
cultures and to work, progressively, in harmony with them.
To work together through values-centric processes for the benefit of society by...
- Facilitating the celebration of diversity through values
- Facilitating the processes of values alignment
- Making work meaningful through clarity of purpose, simplicity and fun
- Making all important decisions having regard to relevant values
- Being a learning organisation ourselves—dedicated to understanding, learning, and using relevant processes
- Encouraging a strong sense of purpose, for individuals and organisations, through an awareness of values
- Providing an infrastructure to support Minessence Group Affiliates
Becoming a peak body in values-based approaches
- Creating opportunities for members to work in organisations to gain "hands on” experience with values-based processes
- Encouraging members to be dual qualified in primary and secondary areas of knowledge and interest
- Being authentic
NOTE: People need to be Accredited to use
Minessence Values Framework before using it in a Professional capacity with Clients.