To make a substantial positive contribution to the creation of
a society where
all people can live meaningful fulfilling lives.
- Research and Pioneerism. To research and understand the principles that
underpin the "nature of things". To boldly go where no one has gone before.
- Minessence. To take complex ideas and/or technologies and simplify them
so as to benefit others.
- Prophet and Vision. To pass on to others our vision of how a better society
can be created through: Acceptance, Commitment and Conscious Living (ACCL).
- Collaborative Individualism. To engage in the transformation of society through both individual independent action and cooperative action, bound together by a commitment to the mission and vision of our collaborative enterprise.
- Technology and Science. To make ACCL accessible throughout the world
through using best practice science and technology.
- Tradition and Convivial Technology. To understand and respect existing
cultures and to work, progressively, in harmony with them.
To work together through values-centric processes for the benefit of society through...
- Being a
Community of Practice [CoP]
for those Accredited to use the Minessence Values Framework [MVF];
- Fostering the development and mutual understanding of a language of values in society;
- Instigating and coordinating leading-edge values-centric projects to develop people, organisations, and communities;
- Providing a low cost, easily accessible infrastructure (the MVF) to facilitate values learning; and
- Functioning as a socially responsible CoP.
NOTE: People need to be Accredited to use
Minessence Values Framework before using it in a Professional capacity with Clients.